a few words
Welcome to The Mohnton House.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Debbie Crivelli – Owner
The Mohnton House
Established in 2011 by Geno & Debbie Crivelli
About The Mohnton House
The Mohnton House consists of three guest houses that are by the creek. Property amenities include: beautiful outdoor views, 7 acres for hiking/walking, a gazebo over the creek for relaxing, 3 fire pits, and a large off-street parking area.
A great location for retreats, crafting, scrapbooking, quilting, family reunions or gatherings of any kind.
Main Guest House/MGH – Accommodations for up to 12 guests.
Suite – Accommodations for up to 4 guests.
North Guest House/NGH – Accommodations for up to 8 guests.
*Weekend and weekday rentals
- The guest houses include:
• Fully-equipped kitchen stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, Keurig/coffeemaker, toaster, waffle maker, sandwich maker, crock pots, electric griddle, pots & pans, place settings, silverware & glassware, etc.
• Single bed for each guest with fresh clean bed linens
• Bath towels for each guest
• Cropping rooms open 24 hours a day (Crop till you drop!)
• TV and DVD player in the cropping rooms. (So bring movies!)
• Individual table & comfortable office chair for each person
• Cricut Expression with many cartridges (Bring Yours too!)
• BigKick die-cut machine
• Punches & many other tools
• Supplies available for purchase